View Arm Swollen And Can't Straighten After Workout Pictures

View Arm Swollen And Can't Straighten After Workout Pictures. I can't straighten my arms after a long workout. This only happens with my biceps.all other workouts, even if i push myself to the limit, the sore is bearable.

ARMageddon 2013: Forearms To The Forefront
ARMageddon 2013: Forearms To The Forefront from www.bodybuilding.com
Unable to straighten the arm at the elbow. I googled really swollen arms after workout and i started seeing results about this rhabdo thing—rhabdomyolosis, which is basically when you have so much muscle tissue breakdown that it dumps a damaging protein into your blood, and it can be really dangerous. When a person is involved in weightlifting or strength training for extended periods, it can lead to discomfort on muscle.

My elbow is comfort only at a 90 degree angle.

I want to do weight training for the health benefits and getting injured is as far as i know not a part of that. Otherwise it will sort itself out after a few workouts. If you have pain in one of the limbs that is also making them unable to move or straighten, it is important to identify the location of the pain. I want to do weight training for the health benefits and getting injured is as far as i know not a part of that.

Post a Comment for "View Arm Swollen And Can't Straighten After Workout Pictures"